Here are some games I’ve made.
A game about running and jumping. Made for the GBJAM 5.
A weird virtual pet simulator. Made for the 2016 js13kgames Competition. The theme was ‘Glitch’.
A turn-based digduglike where you evade enemies and drop crates on them. Made for the 2016 7DRL Challenge.
An HTML5 game where you are a dragon and you need to finish your tax return quickly. Created in 72 hours for Ludum Dare 33 for the theme “You are the Monster”.
- Source: https://github.com/walsh9/dragon-taxes
- Ludum Dare Entry page: http://ludumdare.com/compo/ludum-dare-33/?action=preview&uid=56320
- Post Mortem: http://ludumdare.com/compo/2015/08/25/dragon-tax-return-simulator-2015-post-mortem
- Post-Jam Update post: http://ludumdare.com/compo/2015/08/28/dragon-tax-simulator-2015-post-jam-update
A roguelike game about retrieving a stolen jewel from lobsterfolk in an underwater fortress. Made for the 2015 7DRL Challenge.
- Source: https://github.com/walsh9/7drl2015
- Success Post: http://7drl.org/2015/03/16/chitinous-crooks-success/
- Nice Blurb: http://gamestyle.com/feature/7-day-roguelike-jam-2015/
An HTML5 arcade game about stealing treasure chests from octopuses.